Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

So pathetic, so funny

This is so funny, not because of it's actual content but because of how pathetic it is. Not only was somebody pathetic enough to do it, but also to have it video tapes and posted on the web. And then to become famous for being pathetic, that is fargin hilarious!

[ZombieHead] - Ep5 [ZombieHead] - Ep5

VOICE!

Okay, the main characters voice is so much like IllWillPress's Foamy. It's so friggin annoying dude. The rest is cool

Jamicus responds:

christ. who cares?
so zombiehead's voice happens to sound like some other characters somewhere. THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.

Brolly Unleashed Trailler Brolly Unleashed Trailler

WHY!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you do this? Your animation skills are not bad, but you wasted them on a crappy DBZ rip off? I hate DBZ and even I know you spelled Vegetta's name wrong. Try again with your own concept and I probably won't blam it.

Secret Agent Dan - ep1 Secret Agent Dan - ep1

Not bad, abrupt

It wasn't too bad. However, the ending seemed mighty abrupt. I was waiting for something to happen after that spinning card. to let people know it's the end you should put a play again button or something.

andyhappy responds:

you are right! I didn't even think about it but that messed up ending messed with a lot of people. I just uploaded it so it should be all better now!

Thanks for checking it out! Keep an eye out for more episodes!

Dig Dog!

Up From Ashes Up From Ashes

Not a bad tale

Not a bad story but oh my god, the graphics and animations sucked hard. Only good anim was that wierd thing after the bird died.

Carma Cowboys #1 Carma Cowboys #1

WOW, how horrible.

You actually WANT to take credit for those instant replays? Are you a masochist? The show seemed like it might be funny but the flash was fucking painful!!! I mean come on, you want credit for text and circles? You're a fucking joke man.

TheComet responds:

Hmmm....note the words [BANNED] next to your name.
Another thing, if your going to bullshit people don't be a moron.

MEH!!1 The Movie MEH!!1 The Movie

You are a fucking douche

You sotle my life, give it back mother fucker! I want my time back with compensatin for how this has scarred me you dumb fucker! Never post here again!

rudiger2 responds:

sorry for sotleing you life (whatever sotle means)

The Search II The Search II

Oregon is gay

And so are you.

AntiAntiEverything - Ep.1 AntiAntiEverything - Ep.1

Again again again

Ok, this must continue, just with a little less jew stuff. I'm not some bleeding heart liberal but fuck that was too much. Mainly because it seems like you have one thing to joke about. But beating the guy was pretty funny.

balls of fire ep.1 balls of fire ep.1

Welly Welly Welly Kelly

A few suggestions:

1) Use real voice actors.
2) Put more detail into the backgrounds.
3) Put a bit more time into writing a real script.
4) Music would be nice, many scenes got stale.

In the end it wasn't half bad, it just needed a bit more attention to detail in the art. Otherwise it has mad potential. If you'd like help shoot me an e-mail, I'm busy on my new project but can help in my spare time.